Snappy Coach Hire is ready to support you during the COVID-19 crisis.
To all our valued clients and travellers,
We wanted to get in touch to give you an update regarding the global Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak. Please be assured that our primary concern is the health and wellbeing of our customers and employees and that we are fully committed to making our work environment as safe as possible.
Below we are sharing the measures we have taken as well as some advice on how you can best protect yourself and your colleagues. We ask that you read this email carefully and work with us to keep our communities safe.
- All air-conditioning units on all our buses are fitted with HEPA filters to ensure quality clean air.
- Our buses undergo a deep cleanse after each trip with SABS approved, hospital grade deep cleaning solutions to ensure that 99.9% of all bacteria are killed.
- We know that you’re also doing your best and are ensuring that you’ve got hand sanitiser with you at all times, however hand sanitiser can be supplied on request for our vehicles.
- We have a strict health and safety policies in place for all our drivers should any of them start displaying any signs of illness to ensure their fast recovery and the prevention of the spread of disease.
We can assure you that every possible precaution has been taken to ensure that you are as safe as possible in our vehicles.
How you can help:
The World Health Organisation website is an excellent resource with regards to general hygiene advice and recommendations, which we have summarised below:
- Frequently and thoroughly clean hands with an alcohol-based hand sanitizer or soap and water.
- When coughing and sneezing cover mouth and nose with flexed elbow or tissue – throw tissue away immediately and wash hands.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose or mouth.
- Avoid close contact with anyone who has a fever or cough.
Avoid greetings that include physical contact e.g. handshakes.
If you suspect you or a colleague have the virus:
- Seek immediate medical assistance.
- Inform your Community team immediately so they can take the appropriate action.
- Cease working from open offices and only return once advised by a medical professional that it is safe to do so.
We take the health and safety of our customers and team very seriously. We are working hard to try to minimise disruption for all so that you can carry on with business as usual. We appreciate your understanding during this challenging time.
We will continue to monitor this situation as a priority, but should you wish to engage further please do contact us.