Our Terms and Conditions depend on the vehicles required, please contact us for more information.
- Quotation subject to availability of busses.
- Drivers meals (3x meals) and accommodation are for your account unless alternative arrangements are made.
- A securing deposit of 50% is required on the date of your confirmation / 21 days before departure date and full payment is due 24 hours before departure.
- The above rate excludes: any entrance fees, parking, porterage, cross border costs and meet & greet at the airport.
- The above rate includes: hire, mileage, driver, fuel, toll fees, trailer, passenger & public liability insurance, coach permits.
- No smoking allowed on board.
- In the event of a breakdown Snappy Coach Hire will do all in their power to correct the situation but will not be held liable for any costs or delay caused as breakdowns are unforeseen.
- Snappy Coach Hire will not be responsible for losses or damages to private property. All passengers are to ensure that on disembarking, all personal property is removed from the coaches.
- Quotations are valid for 30 days from date hereof.
- A cancellation fee of 50% may be charged if the coach is cancelled less than 21 days in advance.
- A penalty charge of R200.00 per hour may be charged for every hour the coach is utilized that is not specified on itinerary.
- Payment terms on outstanding balances- STRICTLY 30 Days from date of Invoice. Outstanding amounts will accrue interest at a rate of 15.5% per annum compounded daily.
Read our full Terms and Conditions
Pick up Point and Drop off Point
Please ensure the correct Pick up address is provided from the outset as risk will pass to you once the vehicle has left our premises.
Occasionally people do not show up for the arranged transfer. Should this event take place Snappy Coach Hire will make every attempt to contact the relevant contact person.
If this event occurs due to no fault of Snappy Coach Hire, the full Fee will be charged.
Once you have made a booking with us a vehicle will be allocated to you as per your specifications.
When you click to make a purchase with us legal obligations arise and your right to refund of monies charged to your credit card or paid in any other way agreed by us, are limited by our terms & conditions. You must not make any purchase through this site unless you understand and agree all our terms and conditions. Once payment is made for the purchase, it is deemed that you have read and understood the terms and conditions for such purchase. If you have any queries please contact us before making any purchase for any service through this website.
Should you for any reason wish to cancel your booking, a cancellation fee of 50% will be charged if the coach is cancelled less than 21 days in advance
Payment Options and Pricing
- All transactions will be processed in South African Rand (ZAR).
- Snappy Coach Hire cc endeavours to offer you competitive prices on all vehicles.
- A securing deposit of 50% is required on the date of your confirmation / 21 days before departure
- Date and full payment is due 24 hours before departure.
- A penalty charge of R200.00 per hour may be charged for every hour the coach is utilized that is not specified on the itinerary.
- Drivers meals (3x meals) and accommodation are for your account unless alternative arrangements are made.
- The price excludes: any entrance fees, parking, porterage, cross border costs and meet & greet at the airport.
- The above rate includes: hire, mileage, driver, fuel, toll fees, trailer, passenger & public liability insurance, coach permits
- Snappy Coach Hire cc reserves the right to change pricing at any time without prior notice.
We accept Master Card, Visa, Diners and American Express credit cards. If you do not have a credit card please utilise one of the other payment options, or simply log off and return to the site at a later time to complete your order. All of your order details will be saved online under in the Your Account section available for use whenever you’re ready!
EFT (Electronic Fund Transfer)
One of the most widely used ways of sending money online. Once you have added enough items to your shopping cart, proceed to “Checkout” and follow the order processing instructions. Select the option to pay via EFT. You will then have to load Snappy Coach Hire cc as a beneficiary on your internet banking and use the unique order number in the reference line for your payment. This should ensure speedy processing and delivery of your selected products.
You may pay for your products through a direct deposit. It’s exactly the same as doing an EFT payment, except you’ll have to go into your bank and physically make your direct deposit there. Please fax through your deposit slip to us on +27 11 452 5299 to ensure your payment is confirmed and order shipped as quickly as possible.
For more information about how to order, special order requirements and other payment options, please contact our Support Team on +27 11 452 6565 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Use of Site
You may only use this site to browse the content, make legitimate purchases and shall not use this site for any other purposes, including without limitation, to make any speculative, false or fraudulent purchase. This site and the content provided in this site may not be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed. ‘Deep-linking’, ’embedding’ or using analogous technology is strictly prohibited. Unauthorized use of this site and/or the materials contained on this site may violate applicable copyright, trademark or other intellectual property laws or other laws.
Disclaimer of Warranty
The contents of this site are provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including but not limited to warranties of merchantability, fitness for a purpose and non-infringement.
The owner of this site, the authors of these contents and in general anybody connected to this site in any way, from now on collectively called “Providers”, assume no responsibility for errors or omissions in these contents.
The Providers further do not warrant, guarantee or make any representation regarding the safety, reliability, accuracy, correctness or completeness of these contents. The Providers shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, general, special, incidental or consequential damages (including -without limitation- data loss, lost revenues and lost profit) which may result from the inability to use or the correct or incorrect use, abuse, or misuse of these contents, even if the Providers have been informed of the possibilities of such damages. The Providers cannot assume any obligation or responsibility.
The use of these contents is forbidden in those places where the law does not allow this disclaimer to take full effect.
We reserve the right to:
- modify or withdraw, temporarily or permanently, the Website (or any part of) with or without notice to you and you confirm that we shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification to or withdrawal of the Website; and/or
- change these Conditions from time to time, and your continued use of the Website (or any part of) following such change shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change. It is your responsibility to check regularly to determine whether the Conditions have been changed. If you do not agree to any change to the Conditions then you must immediately stop using the Website.
- We will use our reasonable endeavours to maintain the Website. The Website is subject to change from time to time. You will not be eligible for any compensation because you cannot use any part of the Website or because of a failure, suspension or withdrawal of all or part of the Website due to circumstances beyond our control.
All the information gathered in the online forms on the website is used to personally identify users that subscribe to this service. The information will not be used for anything other that which is stated in the Terms & Conditions of use for this service. None of the information will be sold or made available to anyone.
The Site may collect certain information about your visit, such as the name of the Internet service provider and the Internet Protocol (IP) address through which you access the Internet; the date and time you access the Site; the pages that you access while at the Site and the Internet address of the Web site from which you linked directly to our site. This information is used to help improve the Site, analyse trends, and administer the Site.
The Site may use cookie and tracking technology depending on the features offered. Cookie and tracking technology are useful for gathering information such as browser type and operating system, tracking the number of visitors to the Site, and understanding how visitors use the Site. Cookies can also help customize the Site for visitors. Personal information cannot be collected via cookies and other tracking technology; however, if you previously provided personally identifiable information, cookies may be tied to such information. Aggregate cookie and tracking information may be shared with third parties.
Third Party Links
In an attempt to provide increased value to our Users, we may provide links to other websites or resources. You acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and do not endorse and are not responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for the privacy practices or the content (including misrepresentative or defamatory content) of such websites, including (without limitation) any advertising, products or other materials or services on or available from such websites or resources, nor for any damage, loss or offence caused or alleged to be caused by, or in connection with, the use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on such external sites or resources.
We have the right, but not the obligation, to monitor any activity and content associated with the Website. We may investigate any reported violation of these Conditions or complaints and take any action that we deem appropriate (which may include, but is not limited to, issuing warnings, suspending, terminating or attaching conditions to your access and/or removing any materials from the Website).
The Conditions will be exclusively governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of South Africa whose Courts will have exclusive jurisdiction in any dispute, save that we have the right, at our sole discretion, to commence and pursue proceedings in alternative jurisdictions.
Updating of these Terms and Conditions
We reserve the right to change, modify, add to or remove from portions or the whole of these Terms and Conditions from time to time. Changes to these Terms and Conditions will become effective upon such changes being posted to this Website. It is the User’s obligation to periodically check these Terms and Conditions at the Website for changes or updates. The User’s continued use of this Website following the posting of changes or updates will be considered notice of the User’s acceptance to abide by and be bound by these Terms and Conditions, including such changes or updates .
I understand that all the designs and trademarks are registered to Snappy Coach Hire cc and hereby accept the terms and conditions. I undertake not to copy/duplicate the trademarks and designs directly or indirectly in anyway and understand the legal implications thereof. Should I be found to be in violation of this agreement I understand that I will be held liable for all legal costs incurred by Snappy Coach Hire cc for any civil action or any legal action deemed necessary against me.